Wednesday 10 July 2013

Wiltshire vs London

Time really does fly! It’s the last week of my first internship!! Where has it gone?!

I don't think I can quite say I am a pro in the sports agency world but I definitely feel like an expert in the good old trustworthy Post office! I have spent a fair bit of time in there over the past 3 weeks. There are definitely certain times  of the day when it is a serious no go!! Between 2 and 4 is truly deadly! The queue is often out the door. But it does make for a great game of people watching. Seeing peoples faces drop as they walk in and then do a little quick step dance thing as they decide if it is worth queuing or to come back later. Usually as typical Brit's they tut tut and then come and join the line!



I'm loving the hustle and bustle of London but after growing up surrounded by mud and cows its still delightful to pop back to the green fields of the countryside. It was Grandad's 90th(!!!) so the perfect opportunity to soak up the sun of the hottest day of the year. 

My sister gave me a quick photography lesson


and then I got snap happy!







Mummy put on the most incredible spread as only mothers can do. And then finished off with this extravaganza! Impressive ey! Nightmare to light though 




It was truly a wonderful day, and very much appreciated by Grandad. Now back to fast paced, non stop bustle of London.

No comments:

Post a Comment