Tuesday 16 July 2013

Breakfast Smoothie

There is nothing I like better than starting the day feeling FAB!

And as many of you know I have whizzed up my delicious smoothie nearly every morning for the past 4 years! I reckon its about time I wrote down the actual recipe so you guys can enjoy the morning boost too!



I quick hope skip and a jump down to the market will land you with all sorts of seasonal fruit, and the beauty of this recipe is that it can be made with just about anything!

For this mornings delight I went for 
    - Stawberries
    - Banana
    - And a selection of berries straight from mummy's garden!




Grab your blender and throw in 100ml of milk, a tablespoon of yoghurt and 100ml of juice, I went for cranberry because it is rich in antioxidants.



Then add 1 banana and 120g of frozen fruit... literally anything works! Have a good old experiment with your favorite fruits (kiwi and mango work surprisingly well together!)


Finally I add a small spoon of Chlorella - a nutrient rich powder which aids the regeneration of cells. But of course it tastes just as good without.



Whizz it up, add a spinkling of musli if you wish and and hey presto!





Now find yourself a sunny perch and enjoy an uba healthy but delicious breakfast!


No comments:

Post a Comment