Tuesday 2 July 2013

Silverstone Weekend

Well that was a fun weekend!!

F1 is actually insane and super interesting! Something I thought I would never say! Probably because the race itself was jam packed with excitement - rather similar to my weekend!

I met loads of crazy fans...



Some slightly odder than others especially as the evening went on and the beer started flowing. We seemed to be in firing line as people left the pub and clambered into their tents. I nearly got kidnapped on a few too many occasions!

I interspersed my festival weekend with an amazing evening at Wembley watching Robbie Williams with a very old friend of mine.






He is a true performer and a must see, especially for a concert virgin like me!

The final task of my 1st week and 1st 7 non stop days of working was to meet a competition winner and take him a Grand Prix ticket... All very simple especially when mummy's final comment "you definitely have the ticket don't you?" But in true intern style I make it to the meeting point and realise I have mistaken my Robbie ticket for a GP ticket!!!!! Thank goodness I was very early and so managed to scoot back home and pick it up before I was hung drawn and quartered!! Safe to say I will not make that mistake again.

No comments:

Post a Comment