Thursday 25 July 2013

Landon Street

IM HERE!!!!


And I'm loving it!!! I've been terribly busy hence the lack of posts but I've been having lots of fun!!




As a typical English girl the first thing I notice is the vast size of EVERYTHING!!! Not only are most cars basically mini trucks but coffee mugs, roads and wine glasses also look as if they were made for Hagrid (not that I'm complaining about the latter one)! I guess I fitted right in when I travelled with a suitcase that I couldn't even pick up myself.



The office is wonderful, and my desk makes me feel as if I am a pro! I have finally bought myself a proper camera but you will have to bear with me wrestling with my iphone for a week before it arrives. Luckily a new friend of mine, Jessica Kobeissi lent her expertise for most of these photos!






I went for my first run this morning and realized that I have travelled 3663 miles away from home yet my address is still Landon Street, Birmingham... could that sound anymore English.




I'm currently working on a trail run that the company are organising... the combination of events planning and running - could that be any more perfect?!? I'll keep you posted as I think this this one is going to be a good'un!

3 comments:

  1. Olivia, your pictures and comments couldnt be more fun! Great blog. Congrats! - Rita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree with Rita! Looking forward to your next blog. Enjoy the States! Regards, Anneloes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys!!! I'm loving it here!

    ReplyDelete