Saturday 6 July 2013

Jobs of a newbie

WOW this week has whizzed by! There is just so much fun adventures to be had in London I'm never going to have enough time to do it all!!

But work this week has been brill, I've got my own little desk next to the big timers and made some wonderfully colourful presentations - I almost feel like a pro!

I've sat in on a quite a few meetings now and the clients must think i'm crazy. As I furiously note down the names of these racing drivers nodding away and hiding the fact I have absolutely no clue who they are taking about!! But i'm learning - FAST! 

I'm still very much practising how to properly use my camera but I had a go with the view outside the back of the office. It's a view I think people take for granted. And it's beautiful.




I now also understand that the most important job of an intern is the coffee run! This suits me just fine however doesn't help the coffee addiction! Anyway on my daily runs I have had such fun exploring the back streets and quirky alleys of London especially as I made a pact not to buy from a generic coffee shop! I love the basicness of the builders cafs as well as the slick running haunts of the young professionals!

In the evenings I hop on a bike and peddle furiously to meet this little friend of mine. 


Isn't his helmet fetching!


No comments:

Post a Comment