Friday 19 July 2013

Goodbye England

Only 2 days left in England!!!!
On Monday at some ungodly hour I'm off to the crazy land of Stars and Stripes and beginning my American adventure - the key ingredient for the birth of this blog! 

I've got a wonderful last weekend planned but it has meant Ive been packing all week. Packing is definitely the worst part of exploring... Actually unpacking is probably worse... Dirty washing, holiday blues, jet lag, you see where I'm coming from!? 


gif maker at gickr.com

So I'm interning for 5 weeks then travelling for 2 weeks. Those 2 couldn't be more different... Cue major wardrobe dilemma!!






Too many sunnies??


I have also been frantically attempting to update my iTunes with some uncharacteristically 'edgy' music. I think the 5 songs in my recently added playlist may get a little repetitive! But i have no idea where to start! Suggestions gratefully welcomed!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your time in the States! Regards Anneloes (Centigrade Europe)

    P.s. Add 'Blurred lines' to tour playlist. :D

    ReplyDelete