Friday 16 August 2013

Pebble Beach Prep

I touched down in California a couple of days ago, ready for the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance event. We had a nightmare flight, being delayed 8 hours in Detroit airport was not fun!
But Monterey is beautiful. I'm loving being involved in such a huge event, there people running around everywhere but at the same time we are slap bang in the middle of a luxury golf course with views like this...



I visited the home of Bentley yesterday, where I found my next purchase... who wouldn't want a bright purple Bentley!








Next we went to check out the Quail set up; hopefully this chappy wont be the only thing on display tomorrow!







As much I would love to be seen in a slick new Maserati, I think the camper is slightly more my sytle!




Each venue has hundreds of little worker bees buzzing around each with an important job, I can't wait to see the finished displays! Off now to Laguna Seca, to check out Concorso Italiano - lets hope the Italians are in a good mood!



No comments:

Post a Comment