Monday 12 August 2013

Lebanese Culture


Another interesting weekend had across the pond.
This time I was exploring the middle eastern culture! I was lucky enough to be taken to a local traditional Lebanese sweet shop, safe to say it was nothing like the pic'n'mix I am used to!






 
We spent the evening sitting round a fire pit, toasting marshmallows  and attempting to make the best smore. Hopefully a competition which will continue through out my trip - they are amazing!






Sunday was a day of planning. I am meeting 2 great friends of mine in a couple of weeks to live the American dream, and take a road trip down the California coast.
With that in mind, I got out my scrap book, highlighters and maps and started to plan the epic adventure. So far my list of places to visit mainly features beaches, so I think more research is needed!
What are the best places to visit on the west coast?!


No comments:

Post a Comment