Thursday 1 August 2013

Busy Bee

From across the pond I cant definitely say I've immersed myself in working life. Hence the lack of posts!

I had at least 6 emails waiting for me when I got to the office this morning (that's a lot for me!)!! So when a glossy magazine was popped on my desk, it was the perfect opportunity to step out of the air con and into the sun for some time with nature.






I have been doing quite a bit of research into the luxury industry since I've been here, which suits me fine!
One of the gems I found was the Summer Hermés campaign, I literally love it!


A bit different to my skateboard!



Take me there please?


I guess Birmingham, Michigan will do just fine for now! This weekend is going to be a good one! I'm off watch the Michigan Tigers and explore a market - Downtown!!

No comments:

Post a Comment